When you enter high school, a party, a new workplace or any other place we sometimes like a guy instantly and all we do is wonder if he likes us back. And in most cases I would start to plan the wedding in my la la dream land. I’ve asked by boyfriend how can I tell if a guy likes you? And he gave me some tips for you guys!
- He wants to talk to you all the time
- He behaves around you
- He tries to sit next to you at work, in class, at lunch, or play on a team with you during Gym/Recess.
- He looks at you a lot when you smile or laugh
- (This is my favorite one!) If you catch him sneaking a glance at you and he quickly turns away when he realizes that you saw him,and you see him blush.
- When your talking and you say that you have to go, if he says goodnight cutie or goodnight sweetie, then that might mean he likes you.
- If he says he misses you then he likes you
- If he’s immature he will act different around you, quiet and maybe even try to avoid you. Or, he’ll act different around you than when he’s just with his friends.
- Jake did this one… you notice that when he gets out of class and starts to walk a little slower than usual, then he’s trying to give you the opportunity to talk to him!
- you flirt with a friend of his when he can see, and he looks jealous or automatically flirts back, (but don’t flirt with them just to find out if he likes you, it may end up bad).
- He tries to copy you
- Says “yes” to everything you ask him to do.
- Tries to make you laugh (one true sign)
- If he’s talking to his friends and nodding like he’s paying attention but you realize he’s not, he’s actually been staring at you the whole time!
- If he walks down the hallway (at school) and he “accidentally” bumps/touches you, if he moves your chair or pulls your hair etc.
- He would do anything to spend more time talking to you (e.g. if he talks/texts/IM’s you until midnight).
- Never lies to you (this shows signs of respect)
- If he walks past you and tries to look cool so you can glance at him (take a glance!).
- Talks to you or your friend just to know if he likes you
- He constantly calls you and uses an excuse -such as What was the homework?
- He acts immaturely around you, like poking, teasing or playful flirting.
- He gets closer with a body part, or if he tries to touch you (e.g. when you touch him he might touch you back).
- He tries to keep you in view for as long as possible or tends to look around and stop when he finds you.
- This one is hard cause you never know, you have to be 100% positive… he subtly looks at you but makes it look like he is looking at the girl next to him.
- He invites you to a party (but I never went to those kind of parties).
- If you catch him peeking at you and he smiles turn around slowly and smile back playfully.
- Seem to always want to hang out with you or is around you (I’m not talking about coincidences)
- This is fun!… If you see him staring at something by turning his head 90 degrees and when you look at him he smiles and turns away, when this happens, check his pupils, he might have actually been staring at you.
I hope this helps out and I hope I am right, but again every guy is different.
Let me know if you caught this in your setting and tell us about your guy.
Reviewed By: GszK